Pacific Gro Sea-Phos Boosts Flowering & Root Development, Builds Humus & Healthy Soil, and Provides a broad range of nutrients from the ocean, that build humus and soil organic matter — including fish oil — the which is beneficial for fungal growth.
It also provides Phosphorous & Calcium, 7% phosphate in a 150-mesh liquid, enzymatically digested from fish bone and salmon, stabilized with phos. acid
Pacific Gro, long known for its Oceanic Hydrolysate with crab and shrimp shell, now produces this new formula providing highly plant available phosphorous and calcium, amino acid nitrogen, and other marine nutrients.
- High phosphorous formula fish hydrolysate with digested crab shell
- Stimulates root growth and reproductive energy
- Effective early season fertilizer to establish strong root systems for annuals, like vegetables and row crops.
- Also apply at flowering to boost reproductive growth of flowers, fruit and grain.
- On orchards, berries and vineyards – apply late season to increase energy and nutrients for next season’s fruit set in woody perennials.
- Screened to 165 mesh (90 micron) for use in irrigation and sprayers