Bio‐Empruv is a biological fermentation extract containing a host of different substances that can accomplish numerous actions within a corn plant. Bio‐Empruv contains biologically derived extracts, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, natural growth regulators and simulators, antioxidants, amino acids and bases and more. It also contains natural phytoalexins to boost the corn plants’ immune system and to increase the resistance to disease and pathogens as well as to environmental stresses. Bio‐Empruv contains natural and biodegradable ingredients. No chemicals or residues.
* Privately field tested for 2 years on corn. It has increased yields from 10-70 bushels, depending on application timing and infection rate.
* Produces a systemic effect in the plant. For best result apply 6-8 oz at V6-7 for systemic and residual effects. Then 24-26 oz near VT when ground rig can still go thru the fields. Apply along with Argosy at 1 qt/100 gals to prevent wash-off and prolong effect.
* Compatible with most pesticides and can be applied with other fertilizers, minerals, herbicides, insecticides or fungicides. Always refer to the other products’ labels for compatibility and do a jar test. The paired fungicide is generic Folicur (Tebucon/Tebicur).
* May be applied anytime during the growing season to improve crop health and yield potential. Can be used following the seed application of minerals and biology.
* Apply late season to an unhealthy corn crop for faster recovery.