N2358 is a 2.3 maturity High Protein + Low Anti-Nutritionals Soybean Variety, Medium Tall to Tall medium bushy plant.
2022 Yield Data
- Indiana = -4.4 bushel
- Iowa = -9.0 bushels
- Ohio = 0.6 Bushels
- Premium $5.00 Over CBOT
- Zone 2 Delivers to Creston IA
- Grain Dealer Licensed Zone 3 Delivers to Seymour IN
- Can Deliver up to 400K Bu. at Harvest to Creston, IA
- No Harvest Delivery to Seymour, IN
- Trucking Benefit: Benson Hill pays all trucking costs from your farm after 1st 75 miles to delivery location ($0.45 per bushel of trucking cost).
- Benson Hill has relationships with independent trucking companies to haul your Non-GMO soybeans.
- Storage Premium for non-prices bushels after 1/1/2024 = $0.04 per month / per bushel
- Take all / Buyers Call / Act of God Acres Contract – Farmer can preharvest market up to 45 bushels per acre
- Seed Cost $46.00 +/- 140,000 seeds
- Cruisermaxx APX and Saltro $20.00
- All seed tested to be 99.8% or higher pure
- Non-GMO – 100% replant seed within crop insurance programs
- Seed in Unit bags or 40 Unit Totes
- No Black Boxes
Benson Hill financed 100% of the seed cost and seed treatment cost at 0% until you deliver N2358 to Benson Hill.
- GMO Traits Max: 0.9%
- Test Weight Min: 54 lbs.
- Moisture Max: 13%
- Splits 10%,
- Total Damage Max: 2%
- Heat Damage Max: 0.0%
- Foreign Material Max: 1.0%, Odor: Cool & Sweet, and Corn Max: 0.1%
- No Paraquat can be used on crop.
Leave a comment